News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell XPS 15 2018 9570 (8300H, GTX 1050, 97Wh) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, June 12, 2018, 13:30:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy.G

Hello,
When will you review XPS 15 with the Core i7/i9 & GTX 1050 Ti ?  :D

Robert

Great review! When are you posting the i7 review incl. the GTX1050ti?
This review was written over a month ago and back then you already received the new laptop. Unfortunately, nothing about the 9570 i7 1050ti is mentioned under the "upcoming reviews" section either :-(

Sergei

I do not think that 9570 is a blunt improvement as compared to its predecessors. The design and look feel of the laptop is identical. Plus there is no cam shutter option. Nowadays companies like Lenovo are taking steps to ensure the safety and privacy of the user by providing secret camera positions.  ???

Anyways, great review team! Keep it up 8)

Thanks, Sergei
lastlaptop.com

Matt K

The closest battery life comparison to the 2018 UHD model seems to be last years review of the 9560 UHD, i7.  However, the browsing score is a dismal 434 minutes on that 2017 model, which seems extreme compared to the measured browsing test battery life of 900+ minutes in this current review

RayP

Acer UK have ceased supplying batteries for my 5 year-old Travelmate and my existing battery won't charge any more so it will soon be mains only.

Because of this I'm looking at the XPS 15 and it looks great. But I'm concerned about battery replacement as it doesn't appear the user can change this themselves. Is that the case and how long would Dell stock replacements for? Would I have to send it back to Dell UK for a battery replacement when the time comes?

s-plus

When are you going to publish the XPS 15 4K i7 review???
Is there any reason you're not reviewing it?
This is one of the best laptops in 2018, and certainly deserves the best review from the best laptop reviewing site!

AliceN

Any news on i7 with GTX1050 Ti?

As well, so basically for color correction XPS 15 with FHD beats new MSI p65 creator (basic model, with regular IPS, without 144 refresh rate (though, according to the tests even that fancy one too), right?

Pan D

Recently I just picked up XPS15 9570, exactly the same configuration with this review.
I use 960fps slow-mo to verify that PWM occurs at least below 25% , not 10 as reported.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview