News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Oh only intel

Started by Paul James, September 03, 2020, 23:55:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul James

Why oh Why not so many AMD reviews

Its clear that this years notebook processor is AMD. You wouldn't buy anything else. Its faster and cheaper.

So why are there so few AMD reviews. Why in the top ten list are there mostly Intel based products.

The HP Envy x360 AMD has been out for many months. Why only reviews of intel machines that have been out a few weeks. You can surely get a review machine at any time.

Or are you biased, can we trust you or is it another case of big money sponsoring for advertising dollars.

I cant quite understand the bias towards intel at this point when there are so many more interesting, cheaper and more power laptops coming out on AMD.

I raised it before and was promised that more reviews would be coming but strangely that never happened.

Could this be an INTEL SHILL.

Benjamin Herzig

Quote from: Paul James on September 03, 2020, 23:55:45Why oh Why not so many AMD reviews
The majority of laptops still contains Intel CPUs, especially in the more interesting premium sector. Still, I think we do plenty of AMD reviews.

Quote from: Paul James on September 03, 2020, 23:55:45The HP Envy x360 AMD has been out for many months.
We have already reviewed one: https://www.notebookcheck.net/2020-HP-Envy-x360-13-Convertible-2-in-1-Review-Ryzen-5-Beats-a-Core-i7.477589.0.html

daniel222

the top10 list arent a good source from my point of view.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview