News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP mt43 (A8-9600B, SSD, FHD) Thin Client Review

Started by Redaktion, April 06, 2018, 09:06:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Little endurance. HP's Mobile Thin Client is based on the EliteBook 745/840 G4. Accordingly, the 14-incher has an elegant and sturdy case, a very good keyboard, and offers many connection options. However, the battery life turns out meager.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-mt43-A8-9600B-SSD-FHD-Thin-Client-Review.295894.0.html

mikrotronic79

laptop below 800$ is a piece of smoking crap, it is better to buy used Precision, ROG, Alienware, Elitebook and enjoy the real PC experience

Greg

I use one of these at work. It's junk. The screen is horrible looking, low rez, dull colors, and blurry. Battery life is about 3 hours when it was brand new. It randomly shuts down several times a week (fortunately no work is lost as it's all on the VM). The fans race constantly and are loud.

I can't wait to get rid of this thing. Apparently my company bought a bunch of these and are having LOTS of problems.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview