Register
Notebookcheck

Autor Thema: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga 2018 (i7-8550U, HDR WQHD) Convertible Review  (Gelesen 602 mal)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
State of the Art. Lenovo's new, classy (and expensive) convertible from the ThinkPad business series has amped up its hardware. Of course, one of the highlights is the HDR-capable Dolby Vision display, but the up-to-date port selection also puts the device in a great position. The manufacturer has made (almost) no mistakes - we only found one little point of criticism towards the end of the test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Yoga-2018-i7-8550U-HDR-WQHD-Convertible-Review.289922.0.html

Renaud

• Gast
Thanks for this review !

But does the X1 Yoga has a microSD or a "full" SD card reader ?

Moemoe

• Gast
> As it is a touchscreen, the display is reflective.

Sounds stupid as there are plenty examples of matte touch screens

Andrii

• Gast
What a sucker! My smartphone has greater resolution than this piece of ass. Add 4k display, keep this level of max brightness and it will be the best notebook in the world. I promise, I will buy it  for USD 2000. Lenovo, lazy hands, go to work!

Dmitry

• Gast
The screen alone surpasses Retina at certain parameters, at least on paper. Battery could've been better thought. I mean, there is plenty of room in there if you open it, just make the notebook little more flat, without those sharp angles on the edges. I can live with square notebook. Apple has it and nobody complains. Seriously, you've managed to put 70 Wh battery in your Yoga 920 with almost the same dimensions. And two fans, by the way. Some cooling, huh?

And yet, those little flaws don't diminish it's value. It's a great and classy machine. Awesome keyboard, display, build quality and touch screen (hello, illustrators who need god-like keyboard, ports and LTE). Damn, I'm getting myself one.

C 2018 » Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska
Diese Webseite nutzt Cookies. OK