News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 7577 (i5-7300HQ, GTX 1060 Max-Q) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, November 24, 2017, 05:32:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Max-Q done right. Nvidia's Max-Q technology launched for an absurdly high price of $3000+ USD. Not five months later, users can now own that same technology for under $900 USD. This latest Inspiron is perhaps the best example of Max-Q for the masses.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-15-7000-7577-i5-7300HQ-GTX-1060-Max-Q-Laptop-Review.264134.0.html

cpuz/intel ark

Check cpu-z screenshot or intel ark, i know its an i5 but an HQ model with 45w TDP. Meaning quad-core cpu without HyperThreading. Check "Performance" section, second sentence and "Processor" sub-section first sentence.

LL

Mr.Allen Ngo i think Notebookcheck should start to put GPU compute(CUDA, OenCL testing also since more and more render engines ,encoding are using it.

This is a case where comparing 1060 and 1060 Max-Q could show differences.

boomer

Regarding the regrettably missing 18WH (24%) battery capacity vis-a-vis this model's predecessor, to put it in biblical terms:

Dell giveth, and Dell taketh away.

Sad :(

avx

I don't see how nt having Killer Wireless is a minus, Intel 8265 is far more stable, Dell's 1820A (BCM4350) and Killer1535 aren't the most stable cards around, with quite a few people having Dell replace those two adapters with Intel 8265s.

benjamin lee

woud like to ask

can i conncect an 120mhz lcd monitor so that it can support 120mhz frame rate ?

Ahmad

Should I get this or the MSI gl62m with an i7-7700 HQ and a GTX 1050ti?
All specs are the same except for CPU and GPU.

D.I.P

Quote from: Ahmad on February 11, 2018, 04:51:07
Should I get this or the MSI gl62m with an i7-7700 HQ and a GTX 1050ti?
All specs are the same except for CPU and GPU.

Hi Ahmad, if you want comparing gpu, you can access gpuboss.com, or comparing CPU  cpuboss.com.

Isaac B

I have the laptop and my bezel is also off by a bit. Should I be worried or is the laptop solidly built.

Djd

Load average just 30db? That seems super low. Is this best laptop when it comes to performance/silence factor? Do you measure load the same for each laptop?

andrew

why does all the other reviews say dells i7577 display has a 70 percent srbg and 53 percent arbg? and this review seems a bit nit picky on the minus. slow sd reader? does anyone even use those? i think the review is forgetting this is a 900 dollar laptop with a 1060gtx maxq. it cant be all good... but surely i dont care about the brand of the wireless card long it has exceptional speed and how slow the sd card reader is. bad review.

andrew

i want to know if the display testing is accurate here. Many other reviews says otherwise. i notice the reviewers are so inconsistent and unreliable.

andrew

Quote from: andrew on April 01, 2018, 13:35:40
i want to know if the display testing is accurate here. Many other reviews says otherwise. i notice the reviewers here are so inconsistent and unreliable.

Alessandro Bonarelli

With the dell 7567 full fledged battery, this new 7577 would have been simply amazing. I don't agree with this choice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview