News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Ulefone Power 3 will come with a hefty 6100 mAh battery

Started by Redaktion, November 19, 2017, 00:35:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Ulefone Power 3 is set for a December release, with the device expected to feature a 6100 mAh battery and an 18:9 display. More importantly, it's said to run on Android 8.1 out of the box, which would be an impressive feat for an OEM in Ulefone's weight class.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Ulefone-Power-3-will-come-with-a-hefty-6100-mAh-battery.264050.0.html

eu

One day I will understand why these tech sites thinks the Android version matters that much.

Maybe it is just a internet joke, some kind of irony like the RGB in PCs that really tells the Android version that change an icon who no one cares don t really matters.

What really impresses me in this article is the battery size.

Ricci Rox

Quote from: eu on November 19, 2017, 21:16:54
One day I will understand why these tech sites thinks the Android version matters that much.

Maybe it is just a internet joke, some kind of irony like the RGB in PCs that really tells the Android version that change an icon who no one cares don t really matters.

What really impresses me in this article is the battery size.

Hey there, EU. Author of the article here. It's a shame you don't think Android version matters. It absolutely does. Updated versions of Android come with new drivers, APIs, and UX improvements. I mean, software pretty much accounts for half of your device, so it'd be quite unthoughtful to just ignore it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview