News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Multiple Ryzen 7 2700U Geekbench results show it trading blows with the i7-8550U

Started by Redaktion, October 25, 2017, 22:45:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Multiple Geekbench 3 results from an Acer laptop show an interesting comparison between the performance of AMD Ryzen 7 2700U and the Intel Core i7-8550U.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Multiple-Ryzen-7-2700U-Geekbench-results-show-it-trading-blows-with-the-i7-8550U.260092.0.html

Ffantacy

The scores reported in the article doesn't match the ones shown in the chart. Check the scores before you write a comment.

Cosmo

The numbers quoted in the article are averages.

The graph shows several random individual test results.

In basic math, the average of a set of individual numbers, may not be the same as a small sample taken from that average.

The image has a caption.

quantoom

"It is unfortunate for AMD that they weren't able to get Raven Ridge to market sooner, as these comparisons would have looked very different when put against the older 7th Generation Kaby Lake chips."

Right... Maybe ask the vendors about that? dirty tricks from nvidia/intel?

Erick

Your graphs show that AMD is beating Intel in most scenarios. Not trading blows, which suggests an even race. Thankyou for putting AMD down once again.     :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview