News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Survey results: What features are most important to you in a gaming notebook?

Started by Redaktion, September 18, 2017, 18:02:34

Previous topic - Next topic

dthrp

Don't understand why people keep expecting the 2 segments - business and consumer class - to unite somehow in the future. A nice sentiment for enthusiasts yes, but really it's not going to happen, given how lucrative both product lines are individually.
Besides not everyone's happy to pay the "business tax" for a few extra features like durability and security. Most people are just eager hoping to see the prices go down on the best 'bang for the buck' laptops.

LL

Some of extrapolations in text with such small sample seems to be forced.

Also not everybody buys gaming laptops for gaming. My main reason for example is 3D work with gaming in second place.

Tweaker

Yep, I'm sick of flashy gaming laptops. I use them for work because of the powerful hardware inside and the portability. I also use them for some infrequent gaming. Co-workers look at my laptop and assume I'm a big gamer who spends way too much time on gaming and that I have terrible aesthetic tastes.

f0xfourward

Another feature that I find quite important is battery life. If I'm getting a gaming laptop with something half-decent in it, it's going to do double duty as my home machine as well as being a normal laptop and I want it to last all day doing normal stuff. This 3.5-4 hour battery life thing is not ok with me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview