News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Test Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2018, 22:00:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Red und billig. Das Xiaomi-Phablet Redmi Note 5 soll nicht nur durch seinen günstigen Preis überzeugen, sondern bringt seinen Käufern auch eine Dual-Kamera, ein Metallgehäuse und ein flottes SoC mit. Ob es ein echter Preis-Leistungs-Hit ist, das erfahren Sie im Test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Test-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-5-Smartphone.313368.0.html

i4mshepard

So what exact display mode we should select for most natural color reproduction? Also you should update your review in future, when MIUI 10 will released, because it will feature color managemet for display (color prodiles, etc). Actually MIUI 10 Beta is available now and have this (and other cool) feature.

EvaG85

I bought this phone in May.
I am afraid that you didn't do a very thorough research before writing  this review. And I didn't like the phones used in the comparison. Where are Nokia 6.1, Sony XA2, Huawei P20 lite? It is OK to compare similarly priced phones, but how about comparing phones with similar specs? Huawei Y7? Really?
Also, why did you review the 3/32 version when everyone buys the 4/64 version for 20-30 euros more?

Oh, and a few corrections...

1. You can turn off or adjust battery saver in 4 taps.
Security  -> battery usage -> app battery saver -> (3 dots) turn off battery saver.

2.You can change the screen timeout.
settings -> lock screen -> sleep

3. You can change the colors. You have the option for warm/standard/cool.
settings -> display -> contrast & colors

Technical Sain

Paul Dominik

Nice review on m1803e7sg.

Can you confirm, it doesn't have support for Band 28 or you just copy pasted from online specs sheet?

Mark Gardiner

I love mine and the price of only £110 via Aliexpress was sweet. Is powerful and excellent screen and I use it as a small laptop replacement more than a phone, even to the extent of running CUBASE for Atari ST v2 with all my old midi files under Hatroid as well (as other MIDI apps) via an OTG connection.

Watching films and TV is excellent and easy too as the large format screen and speaker are a delight.

No Ads and all English - worked straight out the box.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview