News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20FB-005XUS Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, May 05, 2016, 10:44:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Carbon footprint. We compare our second more affordable Core i5 FHD SKU against the pricier Core i7 WQHD SKU to see if it's worth saving some few bucks for less pixels and performance power.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-X1-Carbon-20FB-005XUS-Notebook-Review.164475.0.html

Mike123

Why is the performance of Intel Core i5-6300u is so weak? Is this the same situation in Thinkpad T460s?

Sergiy

AK

Why is the charging so slow? Wouldn't it be the same as the other SKU , with "quick-charging" option? The power adapter is the same for both laptops.

Was the brightness setting used for both laptops for battery test the same? Weird that i5 would have a higher idle power consumption?

Wang Ge

How do you calibrate the color, I have bought this model and are now calibrating the color?

Browningate

I find it interesting that he thought that this was a weak and slowly-charging computer. In my experience, it seems to be a comparatively nimble system, especially when compared to the fourth-generation Core-i series products from Lenovo and others.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview