News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

CloudMagic's beautiful Newton email client now available for Windows 10

Started by Redaktion, August 18, 2017, 00:26:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After a several months long closed beta test, CloudMagic has released their Newton email client for Windows 10 via the Windows Store. Newton has some powerful email features, but costs US$50 per year and is competing against paid and free stalwarts such as Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, and integrated OS clients.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/CloudMagic-s-beautiful-Newton-email-client-now-available-for-Windows-10.241908.0.html

Austin

Was a great supporter of this app until it required a paid subscription to use their main features. Still a great app in general, but personally didn't think it was worth the cost for an app such as this.

I now use a similar free app called Alto which is surprisingly made by AOL. Good interface and functionality, though not a seamless experience as Newton.

Craig Ward

Yea the subscription price is a bit steep for something that is only an email client. For me I subscribe to Office 365, which includes MS Outlook + 1TB cloud storage for not that much more per year than what Newton costs.

Alto is an interesting client, the file and photos stack are quite useful features if you're the type of person who always refers back to emails to find attachments.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview