News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG G752VS (7700HQ, GTX 1070, FHD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, June 04, 2017, 12:15:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Bulky. Asus equips the G752VS with a 120 Hz panel including Nvidia's G-Sync support. The powerful Hardware equipment manages smooth frame rates in all modern games.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-G752VS-7700HQ-GTX-1070-FHD-Laptop-Review.225084.0.html

Blightious

Oh god 30ms average display response time!?!? what in the hell is that?
I'd toss this straight in the trash if I tried Overwatch, CSgo, or any competitive online gaming you better have spider senses tingling to win.
The 120hz is a nice feature, but it's completely backwards to pair it with such high response time. kinda like dropping a sportscar engine in a tractor.
this also kinda defeats the purpose of things like g-sync which are tuned for low input lag at high fps, and smooth frametime at lower fps. you are still going to feel like regular old v-sync is on, or possibly even worse...

vincentxp

surprise the Asus ROG are willing to increase the wifi battery life usage.

The Magnificent Grape

Quote from: Blightious on June 07, 2017, 19:55:57
Oh god 30ms average display response time!?!? what in the hell is that?
I'd toss this straight in the trash if I tried Overwatch, CSgo, or any competitive online gaming you better have spider senses tingling to win.
The 120hz is a nice feature, but it's completely backwards to pair it with such high response time. kinda like dropping a sportscar engine in a tractor.
this also kinda defeats the purpose of things like g-sync which are tuned for low input lag at high fps, and smooth frametime at lower fps. you are still going to feel like regular old v-sync is on, or possibly even worse...

30ms isn't too far behind most fast monitors. It's not pixel response time, but the time it takes the screen to respond.

Look Notebook

Nice Laptop i use this for my gamming laptop thats good
loolnotebook.blogspot.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview