News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zotac unveils Magnus ER51060 and MA551 mini PCs with Ryzen CPUs

Started by Redaktion, May 25, 2017, 09:25:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Details are limited, but the ER51060 mini PC will be a first for Zotac to feature a desktop Nvidia graphics card up to the GTX 1070 Mini.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zotac-unveils-Magnus-ER51060-and-MA551-mini-PCs-with-Ryzen-CPUs.223594.0.html

vincentxp

those day desktop GPU really much much more performance than mobile GPU. but no longer seen in GTX10 series , simply pair with GTX1050Ti , GTX1060 will perform like a desktop graphic.
it's better come out the PC using notebook motherboard , ram , GPU even power supply using DC type instead of ATX power supply. just omit the keyboard , and display . remain the small amount battery (30-60 mins for backup usage , as UPS function ) add more USB port . it's will be perfect . I know DIY user think to change GPU in future , actually when i after using 6 years for my PC , simply upgrade the GPU the CPU wouldn't help u bring up the graphic performance. Maybe soon MXM GPU will be the future desktop PC GPU standard. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview