News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OnePlus Nord CE 5G Smartphone Review - Focused on the essentials

Started by Redaktion, July 17, 2021, 05:09:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The OnePlus Nord CE 5G competes in the smartphone mid-range and makes a bold promise: The 6.43-incher is supposed to offer exactly the features that users really need and make as few compromises as possible. At the same time, the OnePlus Nord CE 5G starts at 300 Euros (~$354). Our review clarifies how all that fits together.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OnePlus-Nord-CE-5G-Smartphone-Review-Focused-on-the-essentials.551185.0.html

RTamas

So if I understood it correctly the screen flickers at an ultra low frequency of 90hz ABOVE 44% of screen brightness? Shouldn't it be more *flicker free* at higher brightness levels?
I'm considering to get this, but anything below 400 Hz is ultra flickery :/

love it !

quite bad camera in low light for many people standard but still more than enough to me
selfie cam ok
slim, lighetweight, simple and effective
smooth, fluid, smoother than some with higher processor => 695+optimized OS haha !!
sure oneplus better than realme, at least about the OS tried both, even supposed to be same, so many little details that matters to me => oneplus I can disable so many crap/bloat/spyware and notif and update without ADB or root => great great great !
also like their look with their "red" identity. just charger is a bit anoying as its proprietary for full blast charge and short thick cable.
and dosent give eyestrain despite oled ! tried samsung, xiaomi, pixel, moto, and a few others, all bad at flicker. is it PWM modulation, frequency, or placebo ? idk but is really comfortable for me at night in the dark !
realized founder of oneplus is same as nothing later, don't like that buz around that man but if the result is good in the end... maybe simply that man understand his users ?

thanks NoteBookCheck for your great detailed reviews, serious stuf !

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview