News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte P55W v7 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, March 03, 2017, 07:50:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Quintessential v7. Gigabyte's new gaming machine is aimed at players who want as much power per Euro as possible and are willing to make compromises in the configuration for this. Compared with the predecessor, the P55W v7 can primarily boast with a slightly better total performance, and a somewhat quieter and cooler system.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-P55W-v7-Notebook-Review.200198.0.html

LL

Low price!?  An equivalent laptop 17" one or two years ago was less than 1500 Euros.

Raef Hamdan

This laptop is on Amazon now for 1150 usd, should I get this or the advert predator helios 300 for also 1150 after adding cost of a hdd.

nzobnin

it is an amazing laptop
even in its normal price it is pretty good, the only down side is the overheating :/

Adriano

Just recently purchased this laptop and find it to be a fantastic buy.  I spent about a month trying to find the perfect machine, and this one checked off all of the boxes at a very reasonable price. The super-fast i7 processors really make this machine fly, and the GTX 1060 GPU make my games play very smooth.  I am very excited to have found this machine and look forward to many years of good service with it. Highly recommended!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview