News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Honor Magic4 Pro 5G review - Versatile camera smartphone with a wide range of features

Started by Redaktion, July 13, 2022, 18:29:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Honor Magic4 Pro is a high-end smartphone with a wide variety of features and the first model from the former Huawei subsidiary since the acquisition. Thanks to the lack of trade restrictions, it offers a great feature set with a focus on the camera setup.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Honor-Magic4-Pro-5G-review-Versatile-camera-smartphone-with-a-wide-range-of-features.634562.0.html

User1234

Honor claims the panel's PWM is 1920Hz, however in your article it measured at 120Hz. Is this a mistake?

Yasen Pen

Indeed, PWM is the only thing that makes this phone special and a viable option for sensitive users.

Felix Constantin

Sorry about this, but while I can't evaluate the Iphone or Samsung and don't really care about those, even if I admit that the S22 is at another level, I can definitely evaluate Pixel 6 pro and Honor magic 4 pro...since I have both. There is an absolutely huge difference between those phones,and it's mainly about Pixel being absolutely pure crap at nearly everything and/or honor being way, way better. I would even say that about photos. Customising, battery, screen, responsiveness, managing temperatures etc. My Pixel just stops working in the sun. A total let off. Placing the Pixel 6 pro in front of the Honor, for me, it's at least funny. 🤦�♂️

Fournal

Quote from: User1234 on July 23, 2022, 00:39:32Honor claims the panel's PWM is 1920Hz, however in your article it measured at 120Hz. Is this a mistake?
This is how the thoroughness of these tests looks like. No one know which part is done right and which is a mistake...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview