News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad 710S-13ISK (Core i7) Subnotebook Review

Started by Redaktion, June 07, 2016, 10:11:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Noble companion. Lenovo did a good job with new aluminum subnotebook in terms of design. A quick look at the specs suggests decent performance, but also reveals the meager port variety. What about the input devices, display, emissions and the runtimes?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-710S-13ISK-Core-i7-Subnotebook-Review.167294.0.html

Eric

I was really interested in this laptop.. until you mentioned how much it throttles. What's the point if it throttles down so much? Unless I'm missing something?

vercaud

Yes, it may explain why Asus is going for an I7 6500 together with a N Vidia 940 MX in its zenbook UX310.  Will be interesting to compare !

Further more it fully illustrates this crazy trend towards a few mm gain in height for portable, which does not change anything to everyday use but makes it more and more difficult to obtain goof ventilation without noise or throttle;
Crazy marketing !!!!!

Craig

Great article! I'm seriously considering buying this laptop. It has everything that I'm looking for in a personal laptop. I am a little bit worried about the throttling issue though.

Do you think this issue would be avoided on the lower powered core i5 model or could you explain a bit more about it?

Cheers!

craig

Great article! I'm seriously considering buying this laptop. It has everything that I'm looking for in a personal laptop. I am a little bit worried about the throttling issue though.

Do you think this issue would be avoided on the lower powered core i5 model or could you explain a bit more about it?

Cheers!

Julio Cesar

Great Review!
How is the performance in lightroom 6?.For example: Edit, import and export 700 images in one Catalog.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview