News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ZenBook UX3410UA Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, January 23, 2017, 08:44:27

Previous topic - Next topic

dasdas

I see UX410UA with HDD in one store, so it has to have 2.5 slot available to use. Does somebody have verified info about the difference between UX410 and UX3410?

Also, is the m.2 slot nvme capable?

Semmy7

Confused about pwm...
Same notebook, same display panel
N140HCE-EN1

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenBook-UX3410UQ-7500U-940MX-Full-HD-Laptop-Review.221942.0.html
60Hz PWM detected

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenBook-UX3410UA-Notebook-Review.192282.0.html
NO PWM detected

Wich is right?

Csilla

Hi! I am considering buying a new laptop before the start of uni, but I cannot decide between this two models. Would you rather recommend buying an Apple MacBook Air laptop or this ASUS Zenbook ux410ua?

dav

Unfortunately fan is spinning all the time even the laptop is idle, it's a bit annoying in the night. Notebook FanControl application is a remedy for this issue. Second fault is jumpy, erratic and sometimes glitching Elan touchpad which is also very annoying in use, often needs restart to work properly again. UX410UA

Makara

Quote from: dasdas on May 02, 2017, 13:42:45
I see UX410UA with HDD in one store, so it has to have 2.5 slot available to use. Does somebody have verified info about the difference between UX410 and UX3410?

Also, is the m.2 slot nvme capable?

The UX410 and UX3410 are exactly the same model, the difference is that the 3410 is the German localised version (ie QWERTZ keyboard).

Also, the M.2 slot is PCIe NVMe capable, although not at full speed. I understand it only uses 2 PCI lanes rather than 3, resulting in a max seq. write speed of around 1800Gb/s with the latest NVME drives. I have put a Samsung 960 Evo in mine and that's the speed I get - it's still much faster than the stock sata drive.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview