News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ZenPad 3s 10 (Z500M-1H006A) Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, January 01, 2017, 02:04:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Pleasant sounding tablet elite. Asus' ZenPad 3s wants to be a serious competitor for Apple and is to attract iPad owners. Thanks to a high-quality casing and hi-res sound, this might even function - if it weren't for some strange happenings during the test...

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ZenPad-3s-10-Z500M-1H006A-Tablet-Review.189693.0.html

Kakemoms

I just bought this tablet and what I really like is the response of the screen and its clear colors. I agree that the audio is really loud, so for hearing impaired people this is a good choice. As a family friendly user I still have to wear my headset, so its not that important.

I have not observed any application instability, so my guess is that the recent android system upgrade either fixed that or that the review unit had some HW issues.

All-in-all I would recommend this.

KeithG

I own this tablet and have problems getting the SSD drive to read a 64 GB disk.  Its labeled Ultra.  Manual not clear at all what type of disc to get.   I've seen SDHC which are non-existent.  I bought a SDXC.

Mel Joeben Ambion

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview