News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Spin 7 SP714-51-M09D Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2016, 07:47:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ultra thin, ultra quiet. Acer's 14-inch system with a thickness of just 11 millimeters certainly looks nice. However, the stability reaches its limits, but the maintainability is great in return. The Kaby Lake ULV is no performance miracle, and it is pretty disappointing compared to its predecessor. Read our review to find out why the display is great, but still gets a point deduction.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Acer-Spin-7-SP714-51-M09D-Convertible-Review.182050.0.html

a.little.designer

This looks good, but I'm wondering if and when you will review the Acer Spin 5 - and compare it to this one?

Also - the internet states that the Spin series will be compatibile with Acer styluses - any info on that? Have/will you test this?

Regards

rafb

WOW, talking about doing a review for the sake of review, the target audience wouldn't read this in a million years. you final goal is clearly NOT TO HELP people make a buying decision.

Tom Thompson

Oskar

I too would like to know where the link for the color profile is found, can not seem to find it on the page :/.

Chris Ng

uhm, good review. but where is the screen panel calibration file?
i compared with my older laptop (acer switch 12) and noticed the colour difference, this one look washed out, the colours wont pop

aa

Northedge

Hi,
I installed you ICC profile and I don't see any change.
You sure the linked file is ok ?

Cheers
A.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview