News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Transformer Mini and Transformer 3 Pro to launch in Japan and Europe

Started by Redaktion, August 29, 2016, 19:17:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

These convertibles will hit the two areas next month, and more details on pricing and availability should be unveiled at IFA.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Transformer-Mini-and-Transformer-3-Pro-to-launch-in-Japan-and-Europe.172643.0.html

BastardNew

TT

I would really like to see a review of the T102HA, T303UA, and T305UA come out at the same time as the UX360UA.  The "known" specs of these 4 from Asus seem to be the best price/performance and weight ratios compared to the competition, and I really would like to know how good the display and CPU/GPU are.  The UX360CA (current fanless m6y30 version) has 8/16GB and 256-512GB for quite an affordable price, while the competition has much less memory for the same price.  The closest 2in1 to the UX360UA I could find is the Acer Switch Alpha 12 in terms of memory/CPU/price/weight. The T303UA is supposed to be similarly spec'd in a smaller form at a higher price, while the T102HA is an updated version of the T100HA, which also has 4GB/128GB and an acceptable IPS display, while the competition is maxed out at 2GB/64GB or have a non-IPS display.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: BastardNew on August 30, 2016, 07:56:13
Typo, T1002 should be T102
I've never heard Asus model number with 4 digit long
True, thank you very much for pointing it out. Fixed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview