News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GT72VR 6RE-015US Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, August 16, 2016, 06:20:15

Previous topic - Next topic

FrantzFR

Hi,

A workaround was found to improve the display rendering by create a customized resolution 1920x1080x100Hz. It becomes possible to set the BPC to 6 instead of 8.

Before :

(http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/530684IMG20160916211114099HDR.jpg)

After :

(http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/573038IMG20160918112626014HDR1.jpg)

Hope it will help any guys who encounters this issue.

Damian

The reason why it's missing options is, probably, due to the cpu refresh that's about to happen. At that point MSI/Asus/etc can release new machines with the missing features such as raid. You just HAVE to keep on milking customers.

These companies know that the new nvidia cards will sell the machines for them. On the next run... not so much.

Thomask6

".. will receive another 12 months of coverage with accidental damage protection at no additional cost"

You might want to mention that you have to live in the US in order to get this so it is useless for everyone else.

craig65

Hi people Mr pc dumb here just bought my first gaming laptop
a MSI GT72VR 6RD DOMINATOR 17" how do they compare and being new at this what are the better bench test programs for my MSI.
One other thing my wifi and Bluetooth completely disappear from the device
manager when I start it up if you pick up the main body give it a bit of a twist it comes back on this is the second one I've had they just swapped the first one and it does the same thing, I asked every site and forum that I know no answers with this test your doing being very comprehensive wondering if you have ever come across this problem. Thank you any help welcome :(

Ron78

At Craig 65, I don't have a solution but I have the same problem . In general I think my gt72vr has performance problems, fps checks with the same models compare to my one ,I have less fps ☹

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview