News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MateBook m5-6Y57 Convertible Review

Started by Redaktion, July 31, 2016, 05:34:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Light, but not that mobile. The smartphone-behemoth Huawei releases a Windows convertible - and aims high by targeting business customers in the premium segment. Is the small 2-in-1 a threat to the likes of a Surface Pro 4 or the HP Spectre x2 12?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MateBook-m5-6Y57-Convertible-Review.170046.0.html

Troy

Hello,

Great review as always. I was a little surprised at the battery charging results and I wanted to chime in. Huawei boasts this 2-in-1 has Quick Charge functionality and most of the other reviews are showing using that tech will full recharge the battery in just 2.5 hours, a far cry from the 4.5 you got in your testing.
QuoteThe MateBook ships with a 4430mAh battery that can be fully juiced in 2.5 hours using a USB Type-C connector and Quick Charge.

I have been playing with one of these units at the Microsoft Store and I found that the Mate Dock doesn't support Quick Charge (shame) so if it's charging through there it will indeed be closer to the 4.5 hours you got but if it's a direct connection to the Quick Charge module it came with, it's close to 2.5.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview