News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

UMi Touch Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, May 28, 2016, 21:48:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Entry-level made in China. The Chinese manufacturer UMi launches an affordable smartphone model dubbed Touch on the market that presents almost "too good" technical specs for this price range. Find out whether there is a catch in our report.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/UMi-Touch-Smartphone-Review.166124.0.html

Greg Francis

Generally a great review, but there a couple of problems I and a lot of other users have had with the UNI touch, and a couple of errors in the review.
1. My phone is definitely 4G in both sims slots.  This (and a lot of chinese phones) use one sim slot for the cd card so if you want to increase the 16Gb capacit with an SD card its no longer a dual sim phone.
2. All those other advertised operating systems are as far as we know vapourware.  There is nothing available and we can't even root the phone yet.
3. The fingerprint scanner on my phone is completely useless and just does not work.  I can register fingerprints fine so the sensor works but it has never ever been able to unlock the phone.  I even registered the same finger 5 times and it still didn't work.  Other users on the UMI Touch forum report the same problem.
3. The biggest issue for me is the GPS is useless.  This is a show stopper because if I can't use my phone for navigation then its useless.  Lots of other users report the same problem as me - the gps fix wanders all over the place making navigation with google maps impossible.  UMI deny there is a problem.

Kashan

Bluboo Maya are getting prepare to bang out the chinese market :)
with $69.99 pre-sale price the device will be came out with 2 GB of super RAM into the markets Get Ready for it!

Stretch7

The MI Touch is a piece of junk. Dont buy it. I say this after my own purchase and 2month trial and observing similar experoences of others wasting their money on a Touch.
The first thing that makes the device unusable is the 'Touch'screen ( ironic eh !)  The lower section of the screen does`nt register letters typed from a keyborad. Extremely frustrating and off putting.
Next, all Touch`s I`ve seen have the return button placed askew in its housing. It not only looks cheap, its diconcerting...and amazing that the factory QA would let it pass. Apparently, the Touch`s successor the Super, has the power button placed askew.
The bezel is not consistent and has a wider margin left compared to right.
The Touch, like UMI Super, does`nt have NFC.
No use reporting the failures to UMI. Their agent JoJo simply fails to comprehend the complaint and refers you to the reseller. Very poor service where evidently, the failure is with design, manufacture and quality assurance.
Dont buy a UMI Touch.

Liv22

So far do good for me yeah the fingerprint doesn't always work but sometime I think it's me.  Great performance for the price I don't know y ppl are whingin.

Jeremy22

The phone is good, but I will choose vkworld T1 Plus instead, the big display impress me a lot.

Rem Anash

UMI London nice smartphone. However Uhans A101 is also not lagging behind in this respect, in addition it has Support Click 4G networks, energy-efficient processor MTK6737, and it is cheaper

rakesh jain

UMi Plus $70 OFF 500pcs ONLY! #umiplus
First come first serve
More Detail check on UMi Official facebook page.

Jimy

The vkworld T1 Plus will be a good option. It carries 6.0-inch JDI display and with a 4300mAh big battery. The price is $109.99, it is available for pre-sale now. Besides, there is also a promotion about it, maybe you can get this device as a gift

Loketka

About this rarely read even on the Internet. Smartphone Uhans A101 began to sell for $ 0.99. More information at link-http: //www.uhans.cc/promotion/a101/

Roshen

Hurry! On October 8 Uhans company holds a two-week campaign. At this time Uhans A101 can be purchased for $ 0.99. Detailed information can be found on the official website of the manufacturer www.uhans.cc/promotion/a101/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview