Register
Notebookcheck

Autor Thema: PWM Ranking - Notebooks, Smartphones, and Tablets with PWM  (Gelesen 42587 mal)

Essere

• Gast
Re: PWM Ranking - Notebooks, Smartphones, and Tablets with PWM
« Antwort #30 am: Dezember 12, 2019, 20:45:49 »
Motorola one vision is the best phone I've used that doesn't cause migraines but night light needs to be on at a level around 60% to reduce the blue tint and eliminate eyestrain.

Motorola one action uses the same screen.

Anastasia Dee

• Gast
« Antwort #31 am: Dezember 28, 2019, 01:50:35 »
Fellow flicker sensitive users, please let us know which new tablets work for you! I've bought 2 that are listed as zero PWM on this list, and am still getting migraines. 

Anastasia Dee

• Gast
« Antwort #32 am: Dezember 28, 2019, 01:53:52 »
iPhone XR works great for me. 

Fellow PWM and flicker sensitive users who get headaches and eyestrain please let us know what new phones work for you.

It is getting harder to find ones that do, even some listed as 0 PWM seem to cause problems so please add ones that work for you in the comments list.

Thanks

Ser

• Gast
« Antwort #33 am: Februar 13, 2020, 19:58:24 »
Dear Team!

Samsung Galaxy A20S  (32GB, 3GB RAM).   a20S. End S.
Screen flickering / PWM ???

The phone is sold in the European market, for example: amazon.

Best wishes!

Joe

• Gast
« Antwort #34 am: Februar 20, 2020, 10:52:03 »
Do you have PWM information about SHARP AQUOS R3?
Thank you

Korrekturleser

• Netbook
« Antwort #35 am: April 01, 2020, 15:12:26 »
There are other sincere Websites like Laptopmedia which has a PWM ranking [...] I think such dishonest rankings are actually much worse than no rankings at all, becasue without trasnparency no change in the production will come.
Thanks for mentioning the other ranking!
« Letzte Änderung: April 01, 2020, 15:22:02 von Korrekturleser »

Korrekturleser

• Netbook
« Antwort #36 am: April 01, 2020, 15:19:30 »
I would like to ask if the display resolution can affect the PWM frequency. [...] I lowered the display resolution to 1024 x 768, and I could comfortably use the laptop, staring at the display for 15 hours a day without any collateral effect.
Please compare the refresh rates used at the different display resolutions. Maybe higher refresh rates are easier on your eyes?

Korrekturleser

• Netbook
« Antwort #37 am: April 01, 2020, 15:25:53 »
Fellow flicker sensitive users, please let us know which new tablets work for you! I've bought 2 that are listed as zero PWM on this list, and am still getting migraines.
Get this one as long as it is sold! "Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 (SM-T590N)" was released in 2018: https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Tab-A-10-5-SM-T590N-Tablet-Review.338520.0.html

No joke: I'm still using my Nexus 7 2013 to write this comment and really like the feeling and look of it (without a case around). Get a used LTE version in good condition and install an Custom ROM if you want to have Android 10. I'm running the stock Android 6 and like it.
« Letzte Änderung: April 01, 2020, 16:54:04 von Korrekturleser »

Korrekturleser

• Netbook
DC Dimming: OLED Saver app brings DC Dimming-esque feature to OLEDs
« Antwort #38 am: April 01, 2020, 17:19:31 »
"OLED Saver offered by MrJS is available in the Google Play Store and you don’t need a rooted phone to use it."
« Letzte Änderung: April 01, 2020, 17:26:21 von Korrekturleser »

C 2018 » Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska