News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The best laptops of fall 2023 - 76 reviewed laptops compared

Started by Redaktion, November 19, 2023, 15:24:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

THE shopping season is right around the corner and already, lots of manufacturers have prepared themselves with extensive portfolios and the first of this season's deals. In the past weeks, we have thoroughly tested a whole variety of current laptops and in this article, we will be presenting the best of each class.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-best-laptops-of-fall-2023-76-reviewed-laptops-compared.770113.0.html

NikoB

Most of the laptops on the top lines cause only homeric laughter.

A particularly pathetic product from Asus Zenbook Pro 16X with an insane rating of 90%+, supposedly intended for professional work with color, for which the screen, after hardware calibration, the author measured a shameful dE above 6.66(!), which is 3 times worse than the cheap IdeaPad 3 from Lenovo with 45-46% NTSC (www.notebookcheck.net/Ryzen-3-outperforming- Core-i3-Lenovo-IdeaPad-3-15ALC6-laptop-review.583511.0.html)...

If the author made such a bad joke by setting 6.66, then what is the rest of his writing and the entire review worth?

If you go through the list, what will really remain at the top?

Neenyah

Quote from: NikoB on November 19, 2023, 21:11:38A particularly pathetic product from Asus Zenbook Pro 16X with an insane rating of 90%+, supposedly intended for professional work with color, for which the screen, after hardware calibration, the author measured a shameful dE above 6.66(!), which is 3 times worse than the cheap IdeaPad 3 from Lenovo with 45-46% NTSC (www.notebookcheck.net/Ryzen-3-outperforming- Core-i3-Lenovo-IdeaPad-3-15ALC6-laptop-review.583511.0.html)...

If the author made such a bad joke by setting 6.66, then what is the rest of his writing and the entire review worth?
I like it how this retarded troll is simply not giving up and is lying at every opportunity across multiple threads. Meanwhile, the author of the review for the mentioned laptop says:

QuoteThe different display modes on the Asus Zenbook Pro 16X ensure accurate color representation. In native mode, the display has an average color deviation of ΔΕ2000 3.36 (DisplayP3 target color space). The DisplayP3 preset from Asus ensures a very low color deviation of only ΔΕ2000 1.58 in the same color space. This means that even a trained eye is unlikely to notice any color differences.

Review: https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zenbook-Pro-16X-2023-review-Maximum-power-from-the-Asus-flagship-at-last.767417.0.html

NikoB

Again, the arrogant and stupid troll from Asus Neenyah is trying to put a good face on a bad game, knowing full well that not a single professional will work with the screen out of the box without hardware calibration, and even an advanced amateur whose goal is to work with accurate color.

I don't care what the author says about some factory mode. The author personally confirmed (and did not correct during this time) the terrible figure after calibration at dE=6.66.

So the trolls will have to shut up and be quiet. The laptop, at least as tested, is not suitable for working with color. The screen is terrible in all respects, even purely visually.

If this garbage cost $1800-2000 there would be no complaints.

A

Quote from: Neenyah on November 19, 2023, 21:45:56simply not giving up and is lying at every opportunity across multiple threads
I noticed he keeps on mentioning his disgrace with that ASUS laptop under every article since then. Totally not a mental disorder ;)

NikoB

It's funny to read this nonsense from crazy psychos, when any reasonable person can easily check my statements and make sure that A/Neenyah is either crazy or paid bots. In both cases they are disgusting. Yes, the editors of the site allow you to do this, which means that everything is not so simple...

A

Quote from: NikoB on November 23, 2023, 15:06:14It's funny to read this nonsense from crazy psychos, when any reasonable person can easily check my statements and make sure that A/Neenyah is either crazy or paid bots. In both cases they are disgusting. Yes, the editors of the site allow you to do this, which means that everything is not so simple...
We already checked your statements

NikoB:
Quote from: NikoB on November 19, 2023, 21:45:56after hardware calibration, the author measured a shameful dE above 6.66(!)

Review author:
[quote link=msg=561547 date=1700426756]The DisplayP3 preset from Asus ensures a very low color deviation of only ΔΕ2000 1.58 in the same color space.[/quote]

Outcome:
1) NikoB doesn't read
2) NikoB has no idea what display native mode is
3) NikoB has a pathological fear of admitting he was wrong

NikoB

Again, psycho A assures us of something that is not in the review after hardware calibration. Readers must decide for themselves what is true and what is false. And the fact that A is an Asus bot or just a complete crazy person no longer raises any doubt

A

Quote from: NikoB on November 23, 2023, 16:37:18Again, psycho A assures us of something that is not in the review after hardware calibration. Readers must decide for themselves what is true and what is false. And the fact that A is an Asus bot or just a complete crazy person no longer raises any doubt
^ a proof for 3) NikoB has a pathological fear of admitting he was wrong

NikoB

"A", even a doctor won't help you - only stopping payment from Asus. Because you have completely failed on this site.

A

Quote from: NikoB on November 24, 2023, 18:51:22"A", even a doctor won't help you - only stopping payment from Asus. Because you have completely failed on this site.

NikoB

Any decent and sensible person can easily determine who the liar is here by reading your stupid nonsense and what I write. So relax, you lost a long time ago and showed how much dumber and less educated you are than me.

A

hahaha

Quote from: NikoB on November 26, 2023, 14:13:42Any decent and sensible person can easily determine who the liar is here by reading your stupid nonsense and what I write. So relax, you lost a long time ago and showed how much dumber and less educated you are than me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview