News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Notebookcheck: Rating update v5 online

Started by Redaktion, March 09, 2016, 19:56:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Significantly higher performances of new processors and graphics solutions have made it necessary to revise our rating criteria.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Notebookcheck-Rating-update-v5-online.160902.0.html

AL

Please don't remove min and max power consumption figures! I use laptops for both intensive audio processing with virtual instruments and for playing back music playlist with the screen off/dim so both are very useful to me!

Allen.Ngo

Quote from: AL on March 10, 2016, 12:44:24
Please don't remove min and max power consumption figures! I use laptops for both intensive audio processing with virtual instruments and for playing back music playlist with the screen off/dim so both are very useful to me!

Hi, our measurements aren't changing, just the way we weigh them for the final score is.

Gary

How about adding the most inportant criteria for most users... Cost?

Klaus Hinum

As cost is fluctuating and often we dont have it at the time of the review (pre sale period), its hard to include it in the rating.
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

Klaus Hinum

Small update, we added v5.1 rating with slightly altered app and gaming performance ratings (introduced a weighting to alter the influence of the SSD/HDD and fixed some problems). Furthermore, the convertible upper bound was set higher (on par with subnotebooks) as some high performance convertibles came to market.
All in all we reworked a lot of older ratings and the changes in the total score were mostly neglectable. So comparabiltiy of the total score of v5 and v5.1 is more or less (+-1% usual) given.
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview