News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nomu S30 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, April 14, 2017, 05:34:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Robust multimedia companion. With the S30, Nomu offers a smartphone equipped with powerful technology that, due to its low price in relation to the hardware offered, makes for a competitor to affordable multimedia and outdoor smartphones not to be underestimated.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Nomu-S30-Smartphone-Review.212938.0.html

Genrih

Really love that phone, my battery runs out only after third day of usage

Luis Tejada

I cant review the x1 for lack of time xD  but its a great  one, i agree! I ll left this review since was the one that convinced me to buy one and: till now, flawless :) thnks!    thatagmdude.blogspot.com/2017/03/RDeen0Xagmx1part1.html  check it out!! It has Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 4GB ram, 64GB mem ,  two 13 Megapixels cameras and ip68 ( it comes with Lollipop but can be upgraded to 7.0 )  and now they are going the wxtra mile with the GOLD 18k edition :O !

Khurshid Ahmed

I normally really liked the Phone but this phone is not good as company telling us. Yes, the price is cool, but beyond that, the phone is really low grade quality. They advertised 5000mAH battery with quick charging, but it is not true. Very slow charging and dropping charge very quickly. The sound quality of speaker is terrible. When you wanted to show the volume on the speaker on YouTube you started to crank up the volume before the video started and therefore it didn't turn up the media volume but your ringtone. Many of the sensors are not working. It is not convenient to use. There are a lot of better phones out there Like a AGM X1.  it's not looking very bulky and ugly like other rugged smartphones. Just 26g heavier than Iphone 7 plus and look like a normal smartphone. Its Dual camera quality beaten all rugged smartphones camera and even Samsung and Iphone. it
have useful softwares which are very vital for outdoor activities. Now it is avaiable in 18K Gold just for 270$

Gosha

riya

i like JESY J9S. this phone fullfill my all requirement. JESY J9S main
features is waterproof, 16mp camera, big 6150 battery, infrared and many
more features.

Kingsley Rex

I have a Nomu S30 it is really good to use I would like to buy another one for my friend.  after the search i found the website offering lowest price. check it https://goo.gl/3MRFNq
Please suggest me if you know better one.

Diletant

Pukich

Quote from: Kingsley Rex on November 14, 2017, 14:47:09
I have a Nomu S30 it is really good to use I would like to buy another one for my friend.  after the search i found the website offering lowest price. check it https://goo.gl/3MRFNq
Please suggest me if you know better one.
i agree.
I love all the features of S30. No doubt, it's super strong and durable. For me, the waterproof  feature is most attractive. It just behaves so brave in the water immersion. It's totally okay when I take it to do underwater photography.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview