News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Nokia X30 smartphone review: Nokia's fastest eco-smartphone

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2022, 12:11:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nokia is stepping up its game once again. The X30 5G is the Finnish manufacturer's fastest smartphone so far and is also supposed to be the most sustainable. The mid-range smartphone makes a strong impression terms of features, accompanied by a 3-year warranty and equally long updates. Whether the overall package lives up to expectations is revealed in the following review.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Nokia-X30-smartphone-review-Nokia-s-fastest-eco-smartphone.666501.0.html

Xenotyro

I thought Notebookcheck may be the first review to point out the X30 has an IR light which is used for face unlock in low light. If you wake the display in darkness, look for the green light in the top right of the display where the Android privacy indicator also appears. It makes face unlock very reliable on the X30.

Robbie Rob

Thanks for the in-depth review.

I'm interested in getting this phone but I'm a little concerned about the screen since I am PWM sensitive.

Does the line below mean it won't give sensitive users eyestrain or headaches?

"Because the amplitude curve of the frequency curve is always very flat, the Nokia X30 5G should also be suitable for sensitive users."

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview