News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell XPS 13-9350 InfinityEdge Ultrabook Review

Started by Redaktion, November 05, 2015, 08:00:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Paolo

..and here we are...again. Usual garbage:

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19662779

Santosh

This is a horrible laptop. I bought Dell XPS 13 9345 and had horrible time with it. The keyboard has bizarre problem of double typing and unwanted random sequence of characters being typed. I got my keyboard, motherboard replaced 3 times without any solution to my problem. After a lot of back and forth, DELL replaced my old machine with DELL XPS 13 9350.
This machine too has the same keyboard problem but although it is manageable. The machine gets hot quickly and the trackpad is just erratic and unusable. Will never advise anyone to get this.

Alexander Swerdlow

The QHD+ version review with an i7 shows only an 19 min difference for wifi battery runtimes (http://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-XPS-13-2016-i7-256-GB-QHD-Notebook-Review.155081.0.html). Does this mean the battery life between the two are very similar? Am I missing something? I'm looking at getting on of these so any comments on battery life between the two would be helpful.

julie

Even the 9350 has a long battery life but years passed, I am now seeking the replacement battery 90V7W for your XPS13 9350[/url].
Not cost so much but works well is ok.Who need it please email me to discuss.

bareera

Dell has unveiled the brand-new 2018 XPS 13, and while it might not look particularly different from previous models – the sleek design and infinity display are still present and correct – there's plenty going on that makes this a major upgrade. i like it..

primes235711

This is hands down the best laptop ever made. This version specifically with the 1080p display, non-touchscreen version. I bought it brand new from Dell in 2016 and it's still going strong. My one and only complaint is that Dell never got the Thunderbolt (USB-C) port working quite right, so I can't use USB-C display out or some docking stations. Other than that, this laptop truly embodies every desirable trait: Light weight, long battery life, good performance, good screen, backlit keyboard, USB-C port, regular USB ports, full size SD card reader, and no thermal throttling. I've looked at laptops more recently, but can't find anything as good at any cost, let alone for the low $899 I paid for this one!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview