News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus Zenbook UX305LA (Core i7) Subnotebook Review

Started by Redaktion, October 08, 2015, 05:42:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Well done, Asus. Until recently, Asus has been using Core M processors in their Zenbook UX305 models. But the manufacturer now has greater aspirations. With the series's new Core i7 processors, Asus hopes to compete with the Macbook Air 13. Even with its stronger CPU, the Zenbook's battery life has improved. It just goes to show that in the wrestling ring of the computer world, sometimes it's not a disadvantage for a battery to put on some weight.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-UX305LA-Core-i7-Subnotebook-Review.151679.0.html

Artem

Love the new video review format! Very notebookcheck's style and straight to the point.

Grif

An interesting thing to note about the SSD used is that the sequential write slows down when the Intel rapid storage driver is installed. I have the i5 UX305la and did a clean install of windows 8.1. I got 508mb/s without the Intel driver but a little over 400 with it. I ended up using system restore to remove it.

Yuri Petrov

You specified about display:
"Center on Battery: 285 cd/m²".
So is it really bright in battery mode?

WalkInTheGlow

So, after testing the Asus Zenbook UX301LA, you can draw the following conclusions. It is very stylish, luxury ultrabook oriented users with a high level of income. Its benefits, in addition to the design include high performance, beautiful screen, excellent keyboard and touchpad, and low noise operation ultrabook. However, once again recall that it does not play a decision: to play the Asus Zenbook UX301LA not work (of course, we are talking only about serious 3D-games).
Furthermore, we must bear in mind that the on-screen with a diagonal size of 13.3 inches at a resolution of 2560 × 1440 everything is very small, and scaling in Windows 8 / 8.1 saves not always. When working with the screen quickly tired eyes, and can not be said that it is convenient. Therefore, resolution of 2560 × 1440, I would have reacted rather to the disadvantages of this ultrabook than to his merits. However, no one bothers to manually set the screen resolution is smaller - at least 1920 × 1080. In this case, work with ultrabook becomes considerably more comfortable. http://topchoice.best/main-review/best-ultrabooks
And finally, on the issue that can not be overlooked. Cost Asus Zenbook UX301LA in this configuration is 750$. With this value range of possible buyers of this ultrabook is narrow and limited mostly business users with a high level of income.

Terence Wade

iMax2.0

Hi,
I would like to know if I could easily use After Effects or Premiere with this laptop to edit HFD videos.
I work in marketing so I don't need to edit videos everyday but when I do I need a laptop with strong performance.
Of course I would use a secondary screen, the 13" is way too small to edit videos.
Thanks.

P Dancey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview