News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

CAT S40 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, September 02, 2015, 01:49:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Workhorse for rough jobs. The CAT S40 is a ruggedized smartphone that fuses a very bright IPS screen and long battery life in a robust exterior. More powerful hardware could have been installed, though. It is powered by a Qualcomm entry-level quad-band SoC and 16 GB of storage. But then, the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system and penta-band LTE are on board.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/CAT-S40-Smartphone-Review.149388.0.html

Soledad Salvador

Do you remember when the rugged ones were hard to find? Hahaha... now that i have seen the agm models online i think its more affordable to have a ruggerized one and i m happy for that :O have you seen the battery on  the x1 18k  gold edition !? :) personally i just are too much about the ppr

Dion Bennell

Guys the phone is not what it's marketed as I've had my phone for a year now after 3months my phone started to freeze up I couldn't,t get it repaired by the provider I had to send it back to cat themselves I got it back after 2weeks and it still froze I found out that certain social media sites conflict withe the software so no social media second I can't put contacts full names in because they are rejected as being to long and now when the phone freezes I loose all my contacts the phone is useless please don,t buy it I am a gas engineer and bought the phone fir its durability it's certainly got that BUT if you want to keep contacts or use it as a phone don't bother £299.99 what a waste of time and money oh yeah the customer service is poor too carphonne warehouse whom I got the phone from arnt interested in repairing it and cat technical couldn't care less they repair it because they have to but that's all as soon as I can afford a new phone I'll smash this one into as many prices as I can please stop people buying this phone maybe the the company can iron out the faults before someone else gets stung I've never been let down this much by a product or the manufacturer or distributor  make sure everyone gets to read this review

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview