News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad E450 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, July 11, 2015, 05:56:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

E as in Entry-level. Do 14 inch devices come back into fashion? The manufacturer offers a bundle including a dedicated graphics card, Full HD, an SSD, and a Broadwell Core i5 for an aggressive price. Is it a companion for university and games alike?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-E450-Notebook-Review.146108.0.html

velo3100

This laptop is so close to being a perfect laptop for the price. I would have personally would have liked lenovo to get rid of the dgpu and invest in a better screen as this is more important in my opinion for any device that is designed for multimedia consumption.

The second this is the maintenance hatch. The poor build quality makes me question if the laptop can last in someone's bag with book as students generally carry other things other than their laptop.

Mohammad Reza Ghasemi

In this article said that rustling starts at low or short load and It has higher level noise than the other. Is it from its hard or fan? And if it's from the HDD is it be eliminated via SSD drive?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview