News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Anniversary Column - readers' emails

Started by Redaktion, April 06, 2015, 07:30:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

10 years of Notebookcheck. What better occasion for the bean-counter of the company to shed some light on to the origins of the website and share some insights and anecdotes as well.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Anniversary-Column-readers-emails.139671.0.html

Andy.A

I did not enjoy reading this one. It is not right to make fun of people this way nor does this read contain any useful info or insights.

Bibi

Quote from: Andy.A on April 07, 2015, 12:32:55
I did not enjoy reading this one. It is not right to make fun of people this way nor does this read contain any useful info or insights.
That's what I thought as well, it's not a very classy move.
I'm sure notebookcheck received a lot of actually funny mails that would have made a great article.

Stefan Hinum

Ok, sorry, it was the last article with readers' mails. Some people like that but it is polarizing, no doubt.

Douglas Gomes

I don't get the bad comments saying this is not funny. Well I know its just a matter of opinion but I just came from work from a very bad and stressed and this definitely put a smile on my face. xD Still laughing at some emails hahahaha ;D

Klaus Hinum

to be fair, some jokes from Stefan are hard to translate - so "lost in translation" kind of ;)
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview