News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Latitude 7420 Review: Windows PC - Maximum Security

Started by Redaktion, April 20, 2022, 19:47:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell's 14-incher comes across as a sophisticated business subnotebook: modern ports, input devices that are a joy to use, Windows Hello with facial recognition and proximity sensor as well as security functions and setup options galore. What could possibly go wrong?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Latitude-7420-Review-Windows-PC-Maximum-Security.614555.0.html

Jskkc

Thanks for the review, but am I missing something?
The Latitude 7430 is just out with kaby lake, how come you're reviewing the 7420 which by now is pretty old?

powerslave

This laptop has one of the best latitude keyboards ever (the feel, not the layout), but the touchpad is one of the worst I have ever used. It is unusuable for various actions, especialy as the author mentioned, for click and drag operations.

If you write code, or deal with text, you will have a terrible time using the trackpad to select portions of text.

Dell needs to go back to the physical buttons on the touchpad.

The touchpad design is bad enough to make me want to go back to the 7400 or older latitudes.

I don't see any changes on the new latitude 7430 either.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview