News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus TUF FX705GM (i7-8750H, GTX 1060, FHD) Laptop Review

Started by Redaktion, October 18, 2018, 20:12:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Despite cutting multiple corners, the Asus TUF FX705 is an interesting gaming notebook with a good balance of cost and performance. Find out in this review what strengths the 17-inch model offers and what weaknesses have to be taken into account.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-TUF-FX705GM-i7-8750H-GTX-1060-FHD-Laptop-Review.338702.0.html

Senti

Mark S

Hi Senti. The model you mention is £1099 at curries. The FX705 is £1149 at ao. Both have same processor and graphics card and screen is slightly better on FX705 (144Hz vs 120Hz). Also SSD is 256 on FX705 compared to 128 on model you mention. What I like about FX705 as well is it's durability. Model you mention has more ports including USB C, and maybe slightly better battery life, but FX705 is slightly lighter, and less wide. Very close spec, but if you can do without the extra ports, I think FX705 is the better machine. 90% sure that is what I'm going to purchase.

DvoycY

Hi. A similar model on Amazon UK (ASUS FX705GM-EV101T), the only difference seemingly is 16GB of RAM.

I need such specifications but my concern is the price. When are you expecting it to drop? Thanks.

Gogo

Firman

Hello sir are FX705GM worth it or not ?
because i dont want buy wrong laptop... or better buy rog 2060 ?
please help me...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview