News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Notebookcheck's Top 10 Lightweight Gaming Notebooks

Started by Redaktion, September 23, 2014, 06:04:17

Previous topic - Next topic

gary

Regarding Razor coming in 2nd...

perhaps you better read your own articles

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Specializing-in-Razer-laptops-enthusiast-repairman-aims-to-fix-what-Razer-can-t.195612.0.html

pretty damning about Razor design/build quality

Akraen

Aorus X5 V6 is the best lightweight gaming machine I've ever used/owned. With 3 m.2 slots plus the SATA connector and 4 RAM slots it's also the most expandable. The 6820 and 1070 work in perfect harmony, screen is wonderful, and battery life is quite amazing-- truly unsure why it isn't on top of this list.

A

Hi

Great review thank you, what do you think of the Acer Nitro V series 15 inch screen, does it qualify to be in the list ?

Sitanoni

I'm eager to see how the Surface Book 2 15 compares to these.
I know that it's technically more of a Multimedia laptop - but the thing has a damn GTX 1060 in it.

Really looking forward to the review. Other than the high price it seems to tick all the boxes from battery life, typing experience, build quality and versatility to raw power and performance.

KhouhenStercie.Bacus

I agree with you with the Surface Book 2 it's powerful, light and all however the problem is the Cooling so when you play heavy games I doubt that it will throttle when running heavy games around 30 mins or so. that's the problem with slim chassis

Lim seek yuen

Congrats 🎉🎊#GIGABYTE #Aero15X, Top 1 Best Slim & Light Gaming Laptop on Notebook check.

koshuso

The Alienware m15 scored an 87% in your review, similar to the Acer Triton 500 at the number 3 spot. Why isn't it in the list?

Lou

Hello notebookcheck,

Thank you for updating the list.

I wonder if you have a similar list - or perhaps are thinking of creating one - for the new category of systems that can run games with decent speed but are sub 1.5kg and 13-inch size, such as the upcoming blade stealth with 1650 max-q, or the new prestige 14 with 1650 max-q?

Thank you

RUzun

How does the MSI GS75 17" laptop make the list, and the Gigabyte Aero 17 HDR does not?  The Gigabyte was more highly rated and has some compelling features compared to the MSI.

Florian Glaser

Quote from: RUzun on November 02, 2019, 16:12:16
How does the MSI GS75 17" laptop make the list, and the Gigabyte Aero 17 HDR does not?  The Gigabyte was more highly rated and has some compelling features compared to the MSI.

The Aero 17 is a little bit too thick for the TOP 10.

LGR

When can we expect an update? Anytime soon? Anything new worth checking out in the meantime?
I'm drawn towards the Aero 15 XA for some not too heavy machine learning stuff and general grad school work, but trying to get a good deal here and not miss out on some potentially upcoming thing. *On a budget* Also, I can't find the 240 Hz Aero only the 144Hz for the XA model, any comment? Thanks!

Eric Capp

What happened to the Fusion 15 with is thin and light and rates an 84% in your tests?

goracij

Why are you advertising again and again the cr@p from Razer? One wouldn't regret for anything else more then buying laptop for $3k which would last a year or so. If someone doubts - go to their reddit and read comments/ask for opinion yourself feom current owners of those laptops.

George

I'm sorry but why are you including the comments from multiple years ago?

Why not have a NEW comment section for each NEW release of the list?

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview