Register
Notebookcheck

Autor Thema: The Best Notebooks for Teenagers and University Students  (Gelesen 7575 mal)

Redaktion

• Editor
  • High End NB
The Best Notebooks for Teenagers and University Students
« am: September 11, 2014, 08:28:11 »
Back to school. Whether you are looking for a notebook that won't break the bank, a high-performance all-rounder, or a luxury laptop, here you will find fitting notebook recommendations from Notebookcheck for school-aged kids and university students.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/The-Best-Notebooks-for-Teenagers-and-University-Students.125653.0.html

YL Wong

• Gast
Re: The Best Notebooks for Teenagers and University Students
« Antwort #1 am: September 11, 2014, 09:18:55 »
I am surprised that Surface Pro 3 didn't come into the list at any price point. I thought that the portability of a SP3 + its battery life will guarantee it a spot on this list.

AkemiHomura

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: September 11, 2014, 10:14:57 »
 I'm a University Student..but have the MSI GE60 Apache as my main laptop used for work and gaming. Despite its relatively battery life, I'm lovin it!   :D

Gio

• Gast
« Antwort #3 am: September 11, 2014, 15:42:30 »
How about the thinkpad edge e145 (the whole line)
I have on an obsoletely love it. Great battery. Great portable size. Durable. Great keyboard. And pretty fast for all your daily tasks. (I have the i5 version.) It's cheap as well.
I really hate the 15' laptops. They're too big and heavy. Especially if you have to bring various heavy books with you as well.

J-Dawg

• Gast
« Antwort #4 am: September 11, 2014, 16:22:21 »
The picture you're showing in the Editor's Commentary for the Mac shows a picture of the regular "non"-Retina model.

Yatto

• Gast
« Antwort #5 am: September 12, 2014, 21:38:12 »
May I suggest you the Acer Aspire V3-371G with the Core i5-4210U ? For less than 500€ (in shops in France),  you get a 13'' matte display, a good CPU which adapts its fréquence to ensure better battery life, so very good battery life of 6 real hours of typing/surfing, and a weight of only 1.5kg. That's what I call ''perfect for students'', provided you don't need to do CAD (but maths softwares such as mathematica or MATLAB are just fine with the i5).

The difference between the i3 and i5 model are power and battery life, and this last point matters for students. Given the price, I'd rather go for the i5 model !

In France its reference is V3-371G-56y3 but it should be another one (since french version has AZERTY-layout keyboard).

Name

• Gast
« Antwort #6 am: Januar 08, 2017, 17:14:07 »
Something wrong with prices. Lenovo IdeaPad 510S-14ISK can't cost 300 euro. The link leads to another IdeaPad 100 model.

funny2017

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: Juli 13, 2017, 02:50:25 »
"The Best Notebooks for Teenagers"?  :D

OK, continue withe NB for newborn and retired people   :D

Diogo Dimas

• Gast
« Antwort #8 am: Mai 21, 2020, 09:52:18 »
A Macbook is the best laptop for over 800, you might have to change this because most universites uses aplications that MacOS does not run. Enginering, eletrical and a few other. Unless all you´re doing is typing and making word documents, then get a windows laptop.

Logoffon

• Einsteiger NB
« Antwort #9 am: Februar 23, 2021, 00:31:15 »
The list says "laptops between €500-€1,500 in price" but your €2,199/$1,799 MacBook Pro 13 i5-1038NG7 with 4 TB3 ports is on the top, with the entry under the table says "starting at $1,300". Are you sure you're not mixing the older and/or the 2 TB3 ports (which has 8th gen Core) with this one?

C 2018 » Impressum     Sprachen: Deutsch | English | Español | Français | Italiano | Nederlands | Polski | Português | Русский | Türkçe | Svenska