News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Geekom Mini IT11 review: The Intel NUC competitor with a Core i7-11390H and USB4 is at its limit

Started by Redaktion, July 11, 2023, 15:49:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Geekom Mini IT11 currently isn't one of the most powerful devices when it comes to pure performance. However, Geekom have updated their Mini IT11 with a now slightly outdated Intel Core i7-11390H - previously, the PC featured an Intel Core i7-1195G7. Together with modern connectivity options, the Mini IT11 currently still makes for a decent device. As the PC thankfully has a Thunderbolt port, we can also take a look at its gaming performance using an external GPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Geekom-Mini-IT11-review-The-Intel-NUC-competitor-with-a-Core-i7-11390H-and-USB4-is-at-its-limit.733662.0.html

JohnIL

I have the low end model of Geekom lineup the Mini Air with a Celeron N5095. It works fine considering it at least has 4 cores to work with. Even this low powered chip runs the fan a lot. I considered a more powerful model but many have said the heat issue can be a problem for everything in the case. Even seeing a few failures early on which may have been the result of heat. I like the concept of a Mini PC but apparently Intel has already decided to drop the NUC line so I guess they feel its only a niche market and with so many Taiwan based cheaper models coming out the chance of real market share is limited. In my view, it does appear all these mini PC seem to be very similar. I like my Mini Air for a cheap third device but probably would not buy another.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview