News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The Best Notebook Displays As Reviewed By Notebookcheck

Started by Redaktion, July 11, 2014, 10:07:43

Previous topic - Next topic

charles

MrSparc

Note to editor: Most of the new entries  in March update points to German reviews (.com) instead of translated ones at English site (.net)

ac

Nice table but how do you sort it by viewing angle and srgb reproduction?

H.Y.Tan

Where are Asus NX500 which has 100% NTSC, ROG G501 and UX501 which both have 100% sRGB factory calibrated stated on paper? Hope to see it tested and listed in the table soon. Thank you.

iman

hankzilla

Hey, the alienware 15 got about 93% sRGB on this chart, but in the review it has 81?

So whats the correct number?

//hank

Daf

Quote from: jim3 on March 14, 2015, 16:33:10
..... of course missing at the top (as is the ZBook 15 with DreamColor display)......

As far as I can research - The Zbook 15 no longer comes with DreamColor.
It is now (2015) only available on the 17" version.

Laptop Screen Shop

Amazing review of some of the best <a href="http://www.laptopscreenshop.co.uk">laptop LCD screens</a out there. It's nice to see someone actually look at the specifics for a change as resolution isn't everything

jnis

Now im hapy i have cheap old pc whit ips and max audio, 500-1000 euro whit tn and low gpu and no ssd is  :(

Tester

Just tested Dell E5550 vs Zbook 15u g2 for a extended period of time - just out of the box, with no calibration. E5550 had a rather red hue to it and low detail levels in dark colored areas. Letters were smooth but not as sharp as the HP (windows cleartype on both). Slightly brighter than the HP, but only slightly. The Zbook had just a hint of a yellow/green hue from what I consider neutral, but better details in dark areas of pictures and a little more crispness and detail. Personally I would prefer the HP...

H.Y. Tan

There is an typo error for Dell Latitude E5550, aRGB ahould be 63% and not 84%.

Allen.Ngo

Tan How Yew

Am surprised Asus NX500 that tested by notebookcheck.net with sRGB 90% and aRGB 83% did not make it to top 25 best notebook display. I think it should be included since few of the top 25 can't even display more than sRGB 70% but yet has 90% display score, higher score than NX500 (which can display more colours but only 87% score). If it is because NX500 overall display score rated 87%, then maybe make the list into top 30, since NX500 is capable of displaying sRGB and aRGB near what HP zbook 17 G2 can do, and most of the top 25 cannot display more than 72% aRGB.

Ref:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-Zenbook-NX500JK-DR018H-Ultrabook-Review.130796.0.html

BenG

What about chromebooks?  The Toshiba chromebook 2 is exceptional and it's display is one of the best i've seen.

J Miller

The ASUS Zenbook 305 that has a link to Amazon for $715 is not the same one reviewed. The resolution is only 1080 x 760 not the 2800 x 1600 (my numbers arent correct but couldn't flip back to look.)
I purchased and was not impressed with the display, very dull even after tweaking color and brightness. You should remove the link as it is not the version tested

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview