News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo ThinkPad T440s 20AQ-S00500 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, October 06, 2013, 10:42:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredrik

I've just posted a user review of the T440 and its new mousepad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOD8NfWLnRU

thinkpadlover

Add me to the lost Thinkpad customer.  I'm a lifer of Thinkpads since the good old T21 days and a current owner of T500 and X230T trying to upgrade the T500.  After seeing the T440, I will be shopping for something other than a Thinkpad for the first time due to the missing buttons for trackpoint.  If I wanted a MacBook, I would just get that.  Lenovo needs to realize that Thinkpad users are mostly business professionals with no need for multi-touch gestures on a touchpad.  For that, we have multi-touch screen.  Whomever designed the new touchpad needs to be fired. Form follows function, not the other way around. 

If they made no changes other than upgrade the CPU and Intel graphics on the T530 and called it T540, I would buy that without hesitation.  Take note, Lenovo.

JC

I'm surprised that people so change averse can work in business at all. I think the T440s looks brilliant with the optional IPS displays. I've just bought two of them. I suspect for every person Lenovo lose they'll gain two more from other markets. Like me for example.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview