News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Watch Dogs Benchmarked

Started by Redaktion, June 01, 2014, 23:46:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hardware Giant. The outburst of the community was big when Ubisoft announced the official system requirements for Watch Dogs. The open world title does not only require a potent graphics chip but also a very fast processor. We have tested several notebooks and desktops with various settings.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Watch-Dogs-Benchmarked.117932.0.html

Zarny

Until there are some optimizations to the drivers, even on a new desktop computer, the game hiccups every now and then. Ultra settings, default. Newest Nvidia drivers, i7 4770k, not overlooked at all, evga780ti superclocked, Samsung Evo ssd. 24 inch single monitor display.

roommate

c7p89

Personally i've had no major performance problems. watch dogs graphic are very last-gen at times with next-gen hardware required. Played bout 30hrs now with average of 40-50 fps. I have geforce experience installed and it suggested med texture's with high to ultra levels of details. I found that you could turn the texture's up to Ultra and mostly high levels of details and get a better quality visuals with the same frame rate.
My Laptops use a GTX780m GPU and a i7 4930mx processor

roommate

im wondering will it make any difference  if i upgrade my ram from 4 to 6gb?...my vga is gt640 and i have problem just when driving.

Klaus Hinum

dont think upgrading the RAM will help, but you can check the system monitor in windows how much ram is actually beeing used.
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

roommate

thanks Klaus Hinum...so it seems i have to ignore this game...

icdcom

Is gtx850m better than gtx765m or not? In the rank I see that gtx850m is better than gtx765m for almost 15%, but here I see gtx765m obviously hits higher frame rate.

ganesh giri

is amd radeon 8650 will able to play this game with a i7 processor and 8gb of ram

Andy1221

8) :)i run the game on low/med with 30-40fps on nvidia gt 540m a few times while driving my game hiccups and if i o/c my gpu it reaches 50fps ;) :) 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview