News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI GP62 2QE Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, August 17, 2015, 10:55:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Gaming on a tight budget. The MSI GE series is already the manufacturer's entry-level gaming series. Now, the GP series is taking that extra step to make gaming even more affordable. What exactly has been cut along the way?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-GP62-2QE-Notebook-Review.147860.0.html

Alejandro

I'm impressed that they put a decent 512GB SSD plus a 1TB 7200rpm HDD with such a low price tag. I hope this is will be a new trend as a bare minimum for storage space on a laptop.

Rinnn

1100 euro and you're getting: GTX950M, 16GB RAM, 512SSD, 1TB 7200RPM hard drive, and most importantly a future proof i7 5700HQ(not a low power U processor).
Wow, rather low price point and powerful spec wise. Pretty sweet.  :D

Allen.Ngo

Quote from: Alejandro on August 18, 2015, 00:17:27
I'm impressed that they put a decent 512GB SSD plus a 1TB 7200rpm HDD with such a low price tag. I hope this is will be a new trend as a bare minimum for storage space on a laptop.

Hello,

Our configuration is more expensive than the sub $1000 starting price, which does not include a primary SSD. CPU and GPU remain the same across all configuration for now.

Alejandro

Thanks for your reply Allen.
What would be the price of your configuration? 1100 euro? If that's the case it's still a great price.

Fernando

Thx for ur post! Do you have any link where I can found how to disassemble it? I would like to install a M.2 ssd.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview