News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mobile GeForce RTX 4080 debut: Razer Blade 16 Early 2023 laptop review

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2023, 14:56:35

Previous topic - Next topic

NikoB

Quote from: Jcksnd on February 12, 2023, 11:40:12I do not really care if a laptop is 30% less powerful than desktop.
This does not justify the rapid obsolescence and wild noise. With such a noise, even if I wanted to play, I definitely would not play. Even on quieter models, but on the desktop I would play, because. it was much quieter and faster with 4090 fps on a 4k monitor.

I do not understand the target audience of such models (except for the categories of workers described above) - why, for what?

Why do you need to drag him around the rooms if you are not poor? Don't have your own room with a spacious desk and a comfortable chair, a large monitor and a powerful, quiet desktop? But then where do you get the money for such a laptop?

Quote from: Jcksnd on February 12, 2023, 11:40:12If for example I go visit my family, or it happens I need a pc outside of my home I can pack it and I have decent machine with me.
Your arguments are not convincing. Well, unless you are a maniac in games ...

Quote from: Jcksnd on February 12, 2023, 11:40:12You seem to be very angry about other people's choices, which do not affect you at all. I think you should think about it and chill.
I'm just wondering what kind of category of ordinary people it is that takes such machines that it is impossible to play with such wild noise for a long time. Who have that kind of money and at the same time are ready to endure such noise and speed limits...

Dobermann97

My friends from Poland say, that Razer machines are of low quality laptops. Usually they brake right before the end of warranty. I would buy this :)

Ilija

No one - NOT ONE - review ever mentions that it's about time for any Razer laptop to have a touch screen. Why? Because all these so called independent reviewers are sponsored by the company.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview