News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, April 11, 2014, 08:07:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Turbo data. A 4.5 inch smartphone powered by Android 4.2.2 and high-speed LTE for a price considerably below 300 Euro: Samsung's Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F enables a browsing speed of up to 150 Mbit/s - not its only advantage, as our review proves.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Galaxy-Core-LTE-SM-G386F-Smartphone.114662.0.html

Les

In less than a week...my wife used up 500mb!...She switched from an iphone 5 that never even came close to using 500mb, to this data gobbling peace of garbage...what the hell is wrong with this phone? Some please help with advise...

chojin

hey dude i have the fone and love it, if you go to settings menue scroll to the bottom you will see storage open it let it load the numbers then look for catch data (not sure on spelling) click on it and a window will pop up asking if you want to delete clik yes/ok that will get rid of all the shite, then go to play store, c cleaner which is a dam good tool (play about with it first so not to delete anything you need) or tool box (blue with a pic of a spanner) another handy tool cleans up apk, unwanted crap like cookies and leftovers out of the 2 go with c clraner but look in options so u dont delete your download folder and also move what you can to sd card  i have file transfer app by cheater open it click home open device search for video, pics, music, recordings ect cut and paste them to sd card, on your device look in DCM you find most stuff in thereand download folder, its easier to conect to pc and on phone screen click mass storage device or some times it pops up on pc click mass storage device if there's a checked box saying  always use this un check the box you will have a window open saying sd card and phone open in seperate windows and move all the videos, mp3, wave files,  make 2 desk top folder on pc copy and paste sd folder and phone folder to the one folder so i just have the 2 clones of the fone contents, the second folder when your dug out all the items to move it may not let you move from fone to card  so dump it all (cut and paste) in to the desk top folder, then on your open sd card open DCM this should have a cpl of folders if not make a few music, video, pictures ect then on your desktop dump folder click veiw then details so its a  list then on the window tabs click the one saying type then just select pics for pic folder an so  on, till its done save on exit then if you havent done so restart  phone then  go through all things  that make s*** like pics, videos, music ect and in the settings of these apps find "save to" or "default write disc" and click sd card, then go back to settings list applications it says downloaded, slide it accross to sd and any that have a blank check box click it the app properties will pop up dont do nothing except click move to sd when its done move to sd will day move  to device storage then go to top of screen press back arrow, then do same with next app till u run out of boxes, restart the fone, that app sd thing you will need to do every time u get update of an app on the sd card, (some times it takes a few minutes for apps on sd to kick in,,  next go to play store and disable auto update as 80% is just junk, if you google what built in applications is it safe to disable on my Samsung bla bla bla it will tell you then using c cleaner disable, uninstall or delete the data then uninstall /disable/factory settings thete are various ways they pop up, like do you use you tube? most go to it on net but you have a 200mb app that keeps updating when u can put a short cut on your desktop straight to the page ready logged in, boom saved 200 meg + its constantly conected to wifi doing s*** for no reason using c cleaner you can also say what you want to start running when you start phone 1 hangouts do u use it, 2 google + or g+, google news google games theres loads killing your phone the only ones you need is Google play store /app store, google drive if you do use g+ do it online conected to the you tube account and g mail (which you can add all your email to and yahoo and hotmail just go to settings and do it sort out push and days to sync to all then you wont need a ton of email apps, even Skype will do your facebook chat so u wont need messenger and if you log into hotmail on the pc you can synk your facebook /skype/gmailand chose who to chat with, this took me hours so i hope it helped
dave chojin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview