News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E540 20C6003AGE Notebook

Started by Redaktion, March 30, 2014, 10:12:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Workhorse. Lenovo only updated to the latest hardware, but did not change the concept of the cheap Edge series. However, they offer many models. Our review will reveal whether the surcharge for the top model is justified.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-Thinkpad-Edge-E540-20C6003AGE-Notebook.114194.0.html

DAVID cameron

hi
my laptop cpu temperature reaches  around  90 °C while playing games...i wanna ask that if it is a dangerous temperature for cpu ?my cpu is corei7 2670 QM...I will really appreciate it if you write an article about things that we should do to use our laptops in it's best way...probably my comment is a kind of spam and I'm sorry  but please answer,I really don't know what should i do!!!

Dodger

Hi David,

The maximum allowed Temperature of your the I7-2670QM CPU is according to Intel 100°C So a temperature of 90°C shouldn't be a problem at all

coolchillies

Hi,

Would it be possible to post the CalMAN calibration files somewhere? I'd like to improve the screen a bit but I haven't got a light meter.

Perhaps there is some way to do it manually?

My model number  is 20C6003QMH but I guess it's the same screen.

Tuan Nguyen

UltrabookReview is saying that maintenance is possible:
http://www.ultrabookreview.com/4551-asus-transformer-book-flip-tp500laln-review/
They opened this laptop and was able to get access to memory slot.

Joe F

I recently purchased an E540.  While the system performance has been great (I purchased a SSD for storage) the network card Intel N 7260 is atrocious.  It is advertised to connect to 802.11 n and at the 5ghz range.  It does neither.  And it drops connection frequently.  I have updated all the drivers and tried many fixes found through the forums with no luck. I can't find an alternative for this device either that will work with the E540.  Looks like buyers remorse.  I had an older thinkpad and the network adapter worked fine, why did they take this obvious step back?

Jimbo

Hello guys, please i need an advise. very fast and urgent. which one should I go with the E540, L540, or z50-70. which one is good quality and will not require to send so often to maintenance. br,

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview