News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Clevo P150SM (One K56-4N) Barebones Notebook

Started by Redaktion, March 20, 2014, 07:15:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Repeater. With the Radeon R9 M290X, AMD competes with old technology. Learn in our review whether the deluxe model can keep up with high-end products from Nvidia. Is AMD still competitive or have they been already pushed aside?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Clevo-P150SM-One-K56-4N-Barebones-Notebook.113677.0.html

Wow

How unreliable is the M290x, all those bugs in games & applications that apparently haven't been fixed for months!  I'm surprised AMD haven't fixed those issues already, or not been able to fix those problems - it's a major dissuader when it comes to buying a laptop with one of these cards.  They are cheaper than NVidia, but it seems a lot less reliable, also for enthusiasts they don't overclock anywhere near as well, nor as much.

Denied

to be honest idk why everyone is complaining about this card. I own a P157SM with an AMD 8970M and i had 0 problems with it. Just update the BIOS of the notebook to the latest and all works like charm. Also i don't understand why the scores are so low. I score a 3DMark11 P7200+ and i have the 4700MQ CPU.
P.S i have this notebook for about 5 months and didn't had even 1 problem so far..so idk about you, but if something doesn't work or it's wrong then there must be you or an outdated BIOS.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview