News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Latitude 7410 Laptop Review: The Lenovo X1 Carbon Has Met Its Match

Started by Redaktion, July 07, 2020, 18:49:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaus Hinum

our rating is a combination of all the measurements we take and subratings from our experienced authors and senior editors.

The only one who pays us is Bill Gates to microchip all readers using 5G ... oh damn, did I say that out loud?
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

guyusinglaptp45

Yuz

it seems that Dell don't offer 4k or UHD screen with touch screen option. I have to upgrade to XPS then to have the touch screen for bigger resolution than 1080p.

formerdelluser299

I have this and its not that bad but it suffers from the same loose trackpad issue the xps 15 suffers from. Shame that a billion dollar company cannot make a good trackpad when $500 lenovo laptops have better ones LOL fail Dell

Mat99

I used to be a big fan of Dell's Latitude series but this is a complete sh*t... My Latitude track record: E6410, E5450, 7480 and now this one... all previous modes had their issues but were good at being a PCs. I think the build quality of 7410 is not acceptable at this price point. Welded RAM on Latitude is a joke, what is more laptop thermals are horrible – as a result glue that hold rubber bottom stands melts... My recommendation is DO NOT BUT THIS!! This product made me stop being Dell's Latitude customer.

powerslave

I'm with you. I have the 7420 and the touchpad is horrible.

If you're writing code, you're going to have a hard time selecting text using this touchpad.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview