News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus Transformer Book Trio TX201LA Convertible

Started by Redaktion, February 03, 2014, 09:03:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Triple champion? Tablets with a keyboard dock are an old hat? Notebooks are prehistoric? Android tablets are cheap slowpokes? Asus combines these three categories, and the result is not outdated, archaic or boring.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-Transformer-Book-Trio-TX201LA-Convertible.110006.0.html

MikeI

Hi. You quoted Asus as saying that the base unit is for serious workday. I hear that Google has the "Office" software covered via Chromebook or Android. What dou YOU think? There is only $700 hanging on that answer because I can get Google-based hardware for $300-$400.

Adrian

Work does not JUST MEAN Microsoft office, It means Photoshop, 3D work/CAD work, SOME basic music and audio editing. Chrome book with its specs could not handle that. Asus are saying work in general, which some programs require windows based programs

Andersemanuel

:D Thank you for the very nice review. All I wanted to know. / Anders

randall

any idea what the max RAM is for the non-tablet (Windows) side of the device?  can the puny 4Gb be upgraded?
thanks

bigyabbie

Great little tool,
after adding a samsung 1tb solid state drive the thing rocks.
Allocate a whole lot of vertual memory and do almost anything consecutively

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview