News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Gen 2 Tablet review: Family and productive tablet in one

Started by Redaktion, November 27, 2022, 17:51:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A bright OLED display with an 11.2-inch diagonal and 120 Hz, four Dolby Atmos speakers, a metal chassis and updates up to Android 14: The family-friendly Lenovo Tab P11 Pro Gen 2 launches with a strong multimedia configuration and can also be used as a laptop replacement with accessories such as the 2-in-1 keyboard and stylus. We put it to the test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Tab-P11-Pro-Gen-2-Tablet-review-Family-and-productive-tablet-in-one.670683.0.html

Miss3.5mm

Matt T

I have this tablet.
Only Precision Pen 3 works
USB-C supports analog out
Generally, I am happy with my choice

davidm

They should bring back the HDMI in feature. Why do they give and take features like that, so annoying.

Puppy

I bought Tab P11 Plus on January 2022 and found the Lenovo software support terrible. On the end of November the latest security update was from March. The promised Android 12 update scheduled for August was delivered on the end of November and required a complete device reset to factory settings and set up everything from the scratch again to get it work. The official support ends on October 2023.

In contrast of Samsung that provides 5 years of software updates.

lenovo_hates_money

Nice hardware, especially the OLED looks perfect.

Got all excited until I noticed .. NO fingerprint sensor ... AGAIN

Add to that what others mentioned, especially the lack of updates...

Lenovo, this is the tablet reputation you're building. Don't be surprised at your lack of sales and sales growth.

So what if you offer a perfect OLED Display when I could get a refurbished iPad for this money with 5-6yrs of timely security updates and a fingerprint sensor???

Martin Vitvar

The black is too black. When I display 16 greyscale strips test image from black to white - the black 00 and the darkest grey 11 html codes are the same. Movies like avengers are unwatchable. Anyone can help?

Iacopo

Sergiy

Great Article, could you please comment if P11 Pro 2nd gen has a scratch resistance screen?

patvankeer

so which one is it?
You mention first ""the DC dimming should not be annoying, even for sensitive users""

But then you say ""The frequency of 120 Hz is very low, so the flickering may cause eyestrain and headaches after extended use.""

So what is it? not annoyong or..annoyimg?

patvankeer

so which one ist?
See my comment 1 ONE month ago and totally no reaction from ypur revuewr! ssd!

patvankeer

patvankeer

so which one is it?
STILL waiting for ANY reaction from the editor since decemer 2022!!!
Or do they never reply here on notebookcheck ?

You mention first ""the DC dimming should not be annoying, even for sensitive users""

But then you say ""The frequency of 120 Hz is very low, so the flickering may cause eyestrain and headaches after extended use.""

So what is it? not annoyong or..annoyimg?

Klaus Hinum

How annoying the flickering is, is very depending on the user. Most people wont notice 60hz PWM with huge brightness changes. Look at the graph and decide for yourself. If you are sensitive, I would avoid OLED screens.
Wurde Dir von einem in unserem Forum oder durch Notebookcheck geholfen? Dann verfass doch einen User Testbericht über dein Notebook und gib damit etwas an die Community zurück!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview